Frequently Asked Questions


Which program has diplomas or certificates? Which not?

Current senior high school students or graduates can get OSSD by choosing senior high school courses in TAIE; students
studying UPC in TAIE can get transcript issued by Ontario Ministry of Education, the trascript must be provided when applying for
universities and can decide whether the student can be accepted by universities. 
< 1 2 3 4 >